Thursday, September 9, 2010

Hisptamatic Awesomeness!

Hi, my name is Alicia and I'm addicted to the awesome Hipstamatic iphone app...

Digital yet analog! Oh the fun! I have been shooting with this iphone app since July and I can't imagine my life without it. Stumbled upon the app through a friend of a friend at a wedding I was shooting. I have a few examples of all the film types, lens and flashes you can combine and play with. See below. The prints are amazing. I do however, wish for a few changes, updates and new upgrades. To name a few, sometimes it crashes and takes a while to process the image and you might miss a shot while waiting for the print. (Its not an actual print guys.) I need more lenses and more cool films! That last one was just my impulses talking. I can't wait for updates and upgrades.

You have no idea of the amount of shit I've taken pictures of with my phone... Quite literally actually. See my puppy, he's an "artist of the butt" as I call it. His poop forms of all kinds of letters and chinese characters. Not kidding. No pictures of that though, its disturbing, I know. But still, its hilarious. I have pictures of the letters P, M, K, T & I and he even dots his i's! No actual words yet though, he's just a pup!

Ok, so here are a few photos that I will dare to share. No poop, I promise. There are quite a few combinations, so bare with me. You'll notice, there are a few repeats these are called sets. I try keep some consistency within the sets. Comments and critiques are always welcome. Please enjoy!

Old San Jun, Puerto Rico. Burial of Lolita Lebrón, a political activist and cultural icon.
hipsta_iphone_AK_11
lens: Kaimal Mark II, film: Kodot Verichrome, flash: off

hipsta_iphone_AK_12
lens: Kaimal Mark II, film: Kodot Verichrome, flash: off

hipsta_iphone_AK_13
lens: Jimmy, film: BlacKeys B+W, flash: off

hipsta_iphone_AK_10
lens: Lucifer V!, film: Blanko, flash: off

Yen-yén Sang Kidd, my French Bulldog puppy. (the "Butt Artist")

hipsta_iphone_AK_03
lens: Jimmy, film: Kodot Verichrome, flash: off

Metro
hipsta_iphone_AK_14
lens: Roboto Glitter, film: BlacKeys B+W, flash: off

hipsta_iphone_AK_15
lens: Helga Vicking, film: BlackKeys B+W, flash: off

hipsta_iphone_AK_17
lens: Helga Vicking, film: BlackKeys B+W, flash: off

hipsta_iphone_AK_16
lens: Helga Vicking, film: BlackKeys B+W, flash: off

Miscellaneous
hipsta_iphone_AK_04
lens: Jimmy, film: Pistil, flash:off

Abstract
hipsta_iphone_AK_18
lens: Roboto Glitter, film: BlacKeys B+W, frlash off

Want it? Just buy it from the App Store. Check out their site, it's awesome too! http://hipstamaticapp.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment